30 Nov Singapore Property For Sale | Hartley Grove bungalow house (D15)
Interested? Let’s talk
Hartley Grove bungalow house for sale
This is a once in a blue moon sale for a bungalow house along Hartley Grove in the exclusive Frankel Estate (district 15).
There are a myriad of reasons why this house makes a great purchase.
- Under URA’s landed housing plan, this area is zoned for 2 storey bungalows only. What this means is you will not have scenarios where a bungalow in the area gets replaced with 2 semi-detached houses or a row of terrace houses regardless of the land size. The value and exclusivity of the house will be preserved.
- Hartley Grove leads to a cul-de-sac and is not used as an access road. There is no congestion issue. This is unlike several other roads situated on both sides of Frankel Avenue. This extremely low traffic condition provides greater privacy for owners who stay here, ease of access and greater road safety for family with young children. There is also ample road side parking space.
- The main door (from inside looking out) has a south-southeast orientation. The house gets to enjoy natural breeze.
- At this moment, the house is 2 storeys high with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It is suitable for those who want to rebuild the house to their exact specification.
- The land plot at Hartley Grove is squarish and nice with a frontage that is close to 20m. It also has a nice house number!
- The house is within walking distance to parks, eateries and shops in the Siglap/East Coast neighbourhood.
- And yes, this is freehold land.
Do not miss this rare sale. Come take a walk and see for yourself. Contact Jack for a chat about this Hartley Grove/Frankel Estate house today.
Land area: approx 5,850sqft
Floor area: approx 3,700sqft
East Coast Park
St. Stephen’s School
What Jack’s client says
Jack is a proactive agent who goes beyond the usual service provided by most property agents. He is prompt in follow-ups, offers unbiased advice, and truly has my interests at heart. I am impressed with his sincerity, even at the expense of his own commission. A very dependable agent. Commendable!
Read more client testimonials here